Turbo Guide Diagnostic, Repair & Training Software
This is a screen capture of the Turbo Guide Program Main Menu
Released: May 2018
TURBO GUIDE is a quick reference guide for understanding basic turbocharger operation, diagnosis, repair and modifications. If you own a turbocharged vehicle, work on turbocharged vehicles or want to modify a turbocharged engine for more power, this guide can provide the help you need.
TURBO GUIDE covers the following topics:
* How a turbocharger creates boost pressure
* How boost pressure increases engine performance
* How to calculate estimated increase in horsepower when increasing boost
* Turbocharger Components (compressor & turbine housings, impeller & turbine wheels, bearings, boost controls)
* Turbocharger A/R ratios
* Different types of Turbochargers (Variable Geometry)
* Intercoolers and calculating intercooler efficiency
* Turbo Diagnosis (comprehensive problem/symptom/repair chart)
* Basic Turbo Rebuilding and Repair
* Turbo Kits
* Turbo Tuning
* Engine Modifications for Turbocharging & Performance
* Fuel Injector Sizing
* Turbo Terminology
* Turbo Parts Suppliers & Resources
A Few Sample Screens from the Turbo Guide program:
NOTE: TURBO GUIDE does NOT contain service manual type repair information for specific vehicles. It covers basic turbo operation, diagnosis, repair and tuning that can be applied to all vehicles.
Program requires Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (Win 8 for desktop but NOT Win 8 RT for tablets), or Windows 10.
Please Note: This software will NOT run on an Apple/MAC computer, laptop or smart phone, or an Android phone or tablet unless you have installed a "Windows Emulator" utility program..
Click BUY NOW Button Below if you wish to buy Turbo Guide now and receive it as a DOWNLOAD file.
(The program will be sent to you as an email ZIP file attachment or downlaod link when we receive notice of your credit card payment ): NOTE: Orders placed late at night or on holidays may not be processed until next business day.