R134a A/C Refrigerant Retrofit Guide Software
A Quick Reference Guide to Converting Older R12 A/C Systems to R134a Refrigerant.
If you are repairing an older vehicle that has an R12 air conditioning system,
and you can't get R12 refrigerant to recharge it, this guide will tell you how to convert the A/C system to R134a.
R134a RETROFIT GUIDE covers both generic retrofit procedures and the OEM retrofit recommendations for most domestic & import vehicles (includes OEM technical service bulletin references, too).
R134a Retrofit Guide includes information on all of the following topics:
* R134a performance characteristics
* History of R134a
* R134a system requirements
* Compressor lubricants
* O-rings & seals for R134a
* Hoses for R134a
* R134a service fittings
* Refrigerant Recovery procedures (required if the system contains any residual refrigerant)
* R134a retrofit procedures (what you do and do not have to change)
* Troubleshooting A/C cooling problems
* Service tips for R134a A/C systems
* Basic refrigeration theory (helpful for troubleshooting cooling problems)
* Alternative Refrigerants approved by the EPA
Sample Screens from the program:
Use R134a RETROFIT GUIDE as a resource to prepare for the ASE Heating & Air Conditioning Test
Program requires Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (Win 8 for desktop but NOT Win 8 RT for tablets), or Windows 10.
Please Note: This software will NOT run on an Apple/MAC computer, laptop or smart phone, or an Android phone or tablet unless you have installed a "Windows Emulator" utility program..
PRICE: $14.95 for download.
Sorry, No Refunds on Software
Click HERE for Tech Support if You Are Having a Software Installation Issue
How To Order R134a Retrofit Guide software:
Click BUY NOW Button Below if you wish to buy R134a Retrofit Guide now and receive it as a DOWNLOAD file.
(The program will be sent to you as an email ZIP file attachment when we receive notice of your credit card payment ):
NOTE: Orders placed late at night or on holidays may not be processed until next business day.
For Download help, click here
Click Here To Return To Carley Software Home Page