This is a screen capture of the Emission Guide Program Main Menu
A Quick Reference Guide to Emission Controls, Diagnosis and Emissions Testing.
EMISSION GUIDE is a "must" for anyone who wants to learn about servicing today's high tech engine management systems and emission control systems. The content is written for 1996 and newer North American vehicles with OBD II.
Topics covered include:
* Basic emissions overview & pollutants
* Causes of hydrocarbon (HC) emissions
* Causes of carbon monoxide (CO) emissions
* Causes of oxides of nitrogen (NOX) emissions
* Exhaust gas analysis (basics of 4-gas & 5-gas analysis)
* Emissions testing (I/M 240, ASM, OBD II plug-in & Others)
* I/M 240 (what it is, what has replaced it in most states)
* Emissions diagnosis (tips on how to diagnose/repair many kinds of emission problems)
* Emissions troubleshooting checks (symptom/cause reference charts)
* OBD II (basic overview of what it is, what it does)
* EGR system
* PCV system
* Evaporative emissions control system
* Catalytic converter & air injection
* Oxygen sensors
Sample Screens from the EMISSION GUIDE program (showing popup images over system description & diagnostic text windows):
EMISSION GUIDE can also be used as a study aid to help you prepare for the ASE Engine Performance Test and the L1 Advanced Engine Performance Test.
Program runs on ANY version of Windows (10, 7 or XP).
NOTE: This software will NOT run on an Applie or Mac computer, or an iphone or Android smartphone or tablet.
Please Note: This software will NOT run on an Apple/MAC computer, laptop or smart phone, or an Android phone or tablet unless you have installed a "Windows Emulator" utility program..
PRICE: $14.95 for download version, add$4.95 for CD sent by First Class mail.
Click BUY NOW Button Below if you wish to buy Emission Guide now and receive it as a DOWNLOAD file.
(The program will be sent to you as an email ZIP file attachment or download link when we receive notice of your payment ):
NOTE: Orders are processed manually but are usually sent the same day (except holidays & weekends).
Click BUY NOW Button Below if you want to order Emission Guide on a CD (domestic orders only, no international orders):
The CD will be sent to you today (or next business day) by First Class mail. Allow 3 to 5 business days for domestic mail delivery.
Note: CDs are NOT available for customers outside the U.S. International customers can order the download version (see above).