This is a screen capture of the Alignment Guide Program Main Menu
A Quick Reference Guide to Wheel Alignment, Steering & Suspension Diagnosis
ALIGNMENT GUIDE covers the theory behind wheel alignment, how camber, caster,
toe, SAI, ride height and other factors influence steering, handling, tracking and tire
wear. Plus, everything you need to know about inspecting steering and
suspension components for wear and alignment-related problems. Covers
basic alignment procedures and troubleshooting. It's also an excellent
reference for preparing to take the ASE Suspension & Steering certification test.
ALIGNMENT GUIDE topics include:
* Basic Alignment Theory
* Basic Alignment Procedures for 2-wheel, Thrust Angle & 4-Wheel
* Prealignment Inspection Procedures
* Troubleshooting Alignment Problems
* Diagnosing Tire Wear
* Turning Angle (toe-out on turns)
* Steering Axis Inclination (SAI)
* Included Angle
* Thrust Angle & Rear Axle Steer
* Ride Height
* Ball joints
* Tie Rod Ends
* Steering Linkage
* Idler & Pitman Arms
* Springs (all types)
* Shocks & Struts
* Sway bars
* Short Long Arm (SLA) Suspensions
* Strut Suspensions
* Front-Wheel Drive & Rear-Wheel Drive Suspensions
* Rack & Pinion Steering
* Power Steering (including new Electric Steering)
* Tire inspection, inflation, rotation & balancing
* Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
Sample Screens from the program:
NOTE: This program does NOT include vehicle alignment specifications.
If you need detailed vehicle specific alignment specifications, Click Here for links to OEM and aftermarket service information resources.
Alignment Guide is written for the entry level alignment technician, or a DIYer who wants to learn the basics of wheel alignment and troubleshooting alignment problems.
Program will run on ANY version of Windows (10, 7 or XP).
Please Note: This software will NOT run on an Apple/MAC computer or laptop, or an iphone or Android phone or tablet..
PRICE: $14.95 for download version, add $4.95 for CD sent by First Class mail